Win a Shipment Mileage Moondust Silver Ford Kuga Vehicle all thanks to our buddies at Arnold Clark!
All you need to do is tune into talkSPORT Breakfast all next week for your opportunity to win the Ford Kuga 1.5 gas ST Line worth over £22,000 at the end of the week!
Test your basic sporting understanding when we play ‘Wheel! or No Wheels’ where you’ll go head to to head with another listener and fight it out to remain in with an opportunity. Win the fight and you’ll be provided the option of leaving with £1000 or attempt your luck and participate in Friday’s drawer to win the automobile! However be alerted whichever alternative you select the other participant will wind up with the other reward…
Believe you’ve got what it takes? Put your sporting brain in equipment and listen to talkSPORT Breakfast all next week to get in!
All thanks to our buddies at Arnold Clark!
WHEEL! OR NO WHEELS! (THE “PROMO”) ONLINE GUIDELINES:
By getting in the Promo, you accept be bound by these terms (these “Terms”). Telephoning, texting or emailing to get in the Promo or finishing and sending an entry kind will likewise be considered approval of these Terms. Marketing products associating with the Promo, consisting of all details on how to get in the Promo released by the Promoter (consisting of on social networks if suitable) or on the Promoter’s sites, likewise use to the Promo. In case of any dispute in between any terms described in such advertising products and these Terms, these Terms take precedence.
Involvement in the Promo
1. Citizens of the UK and Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over just, other than workers and representatives of the Promoter or Wireless Group Limited and anybody otherwise gotten in touch with the operation or satisfaction of the Promo (consisting of 3rd party sponsors or advertising partners) and their particular involved, associated or subsidiary business, and the instant households and family members of all such workers and representatives.
2. Anybody who has actually won a reward for any Promo run by getting involved radio stations in the Wireless network in the 12 months preceding completion of the Promo Duration is not qualified to get in.
3. The Promo begins at 06: 01 am (UK time) on 15 June 2020 and closes at 10: 00 am (UK time) on 19 June 2020 (the “Promo Duration”). Any entries got beyond the Promo Duration will be void.
4. Individuals might make an optimum of 1 entry per individual daily throughout the Promo Duration (please see when every day runs listed below). Bulk, immediately created or 3rd party entries are void.
5. To enter you should send out a text with your response to 81089. Text expenses £0.50. Entries should be gotten throughout the Promo Duration just.
6. Entries got which are not sent through the main entry approach will not be accepted. Usage of script, macro or any automatic system to get in the Promo is restricted and entries made (or which appear to have actually been made) utilizing any such system might be dealt with as space. Any illegible, insufficient or deceitful entries will be turned down.
Winners and Prizes
7. Every day Monday to Friday there will be 1 primary winner in which they will select to either participate in Fridays Draw to win the automobile or win £1000. Whichever alternative the winner chooses the runner up will get the other reward.
The winner for the primary draw for the automobile, from the 5 candidates throughout the week, will be arbitrarily selected by our on-air skill survive on air.
8. Winners will be chosen at random from all legitimate entries gotten for each day throughout the Promo Duration (leaving out formerly chosen winner(s)). If there are no entries gotten by the Promoter in a day, the winner for that day will be chosen from all entries gotten in the previous day (other than that if there are no entries in such previous day(s), the Promoter reserves the right to pick more than one winner in any subsequent day at its sole discretion).
9. The Main reward is a Shipment Mileage Moondust Silver Ford Kuga 1.5l Vehicle supplied by Arnold Clark.
10. The money worth reward is the amount of £1,000 (One Thousand pounds). Payment will be made by bank transfer to the winner’s chosen UK checking account just. Winner is accountable for making sure that they have an account readily available to transfer the funds and for any administrative costs or other charges enforced by their chosen bank.
11. Prizes are as mentioned and are non-exchangeable and non-transferable. There is no money or other alternative to the reward in entire or in part.
12. The winner is accountable for paying all associated expenses that are not particularly mentioned in any Marketing products or these Terms, consisting of (where suitable) transportation, lodging, meal expenses, investing cash, insurance coverage and all other incidentals. Winners are likewise personally accountable for any individual or incidental costs and any BARREL, nationwide and/or regional tax liabilities sustained in declaring or utilizing the reward. By taking part in the Promo, individuals concur that the reward is granted on an “as is” basis, which neither the Promoter nor any of its subsidiary or associated business, make any representations or guarantees of any nature with regard to the reward.
13. In case, for factors beyond the Promoter’s affordable control the Promoter is not able to award the reward as explained in these Terms, the Promoter reserves the right to award a reward of a comparable nature and a comparable worth, or at its sole discretion, the money worth of the reward. The Promoter likewise books the right to award a reward of a comparable nature and a comparable worth, or at its sole discretion, the money worth of the reward if in its affordable discretion it is suitable to do so.
Winner Statement and declaring of reward
14. Winners and runners up will be alerted by phone or utilizing the other contact information supplied to the Promoter within 14 days after completion of the Promo Duration. All affordable undertakings will be made to call the winner and runners up throughout the defined time. If a listener for the on-air competitors cannot be gotten in touch with or is not readily available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another listener as suitable from the valid/correct entries that were gotten throughout the Promo Duration. Winners and runners up might be needed to send legitimate recognition prior to getting their reward.
15. Callers are not always entitled to take part in on-air Promos and will not always appear on-air in the order in which they are called. The Promoter will not be accountable to compensate callers for telephone charges when either on hold or on air. When the scenario emerges, just the individual who is chosen to come to air (if suitable) is qualified to win if they provide the proper response.
16. Winners and runners up will be needed to validate approval of the suitable reward within 14 days of having actually been alerted. If the winner or runner up has actually not declared their reward by the date defined or the winner or runner up declines or is not able to supply a qualified postal address for invoice of their reward, the Promoter reserves the right to award the reward to another individual.
17. The reward will be provided within a sensible time and by no behind 28 days after the reward has actually been accepted.
18. For a list of winners (name and basic place) please send out a stamped self-addressed envelope by no behind 28 days after completion of the Promo Duration to the Promoter at: Advertising Department, Wireless Group Limited, 1 London Bridge Street, London, England, SE1 9GF (the “Promoter”) specifying that you would like the winner information for the “Wheel! or No Wheels!” Promo.
Data Security and Promotion
20. Individuals’ names and basic areas will be released or made openly readily available if they are a winner or runner up of the Promo in accordance with the regulative requirements. In such situations we might likewise make totally free usage of this details and individual’s pictures for promotion functions both throughout this and future promos by the Promoter or any of its associated or subsidiary business.
21. The Promoter’s choice is last and binding on the individuals. No correspondence will be participated in.
22. If individuals do not supply any of the necessary details asked for when taking part in the Promo, their entry will be void.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to need the individuals to show that they are qualified. If a winner is discovered to be disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award their reward to another individual and to need the return of any reward currently granted.
24. The arrangement of the reward does not suggest recommendation by the Promoter of Arnold Clark or other 3rd parties worried in any method with the Promo. Any problems or inquiries associating with making use of the reward ought to be directed to Arnold Clark.
25. Individuals should refrain from doing anything prohibited and/or harmful and/or that would put themselves or others at any danger. Conserve where it has actually been irresponsible, the Promoter will not be accountable for any damage, loss or injury arising from individuals’ entry into the Promo or their approval and/or usage of the reward, or for technical, hardware or software application failures, lost, malfunctioning or not available network connections or problems of any kind that might restrict or forbid individual’s capability to take part in the Promo. The Promoter will not be accountable for any lost, harmed, postponed, ruined, insufficient, illegible or otherwise unreadable entries. Evidence of making a call, sending out an entry by post, e-mail or text, is not evidence of invoice by the Promoter of any entries. Absolutely nothing in these Terms will in any method limitation the Promoter’s liability for death or injury brought on by its neglect or for any other matter where liability might not be restricted as a matter of law.
26. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, customize or supersede the Promo (consisting of changing rewards) if, in its sole discretion, the Promo is not efficient in being performed as defined. In case of a printing or other mistake leading to there being more winners or runner ups than rewards for the Promo, the Promoter reserves the right to (a) state as void any claims or entries arising from such printing or other mistake; and/or (b) assign the readily available reward(s) through an additional draw or to divide the reward(s) or the worth of the reward(s) in between the winners and runners up of the Promo.
27. Any individual who goes into or tries to get in the Promo in a way, which in the Promoter’s affordable viewpoint contrasts these Terms or by its nature is unjustified to other individuals (consisting of damaging the operation of the Promo, unfaithful, hacking, deceptiveness or any other unreasonable playing practices such as meaning to frustrate, abuse, threaten or bother any other individuals or the Promoter and/or any of its representatives or agents) might be turned down from the Promo at the Promoter’s sole discretion. Moreover, where such actions have substantially impaired the Promo, the Promoter might, at its sole discretion, include more phases to the Promo as it considers fairly required in order to solve any issues developing from such actions.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to change these Terms. Any changes will be released on the Promoter’s site.
29. If you are resident of the UK then these Terms are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales will have special jurisdiction to hear any conflict or claim developing in association with the Promo or these Terms (other than if you are resident of Northern Ireland you might likewise bring procedures in Northern Ireland), and if you are a citizen of Scotland, you might likewise bring procedures in Scotland). If you are a citizen of the Republic of Ireland then these Terms are governed by Irish law and the courts of the Republic of Ireland will have special jurisdiction to hear any conflict or claim developing in association with the Promo or these Terms.
30. The promoter of this Promo is Wireless Group Limited (operator of getting involved radio stations in the Wireless network) of 1 London Bridge Street, London, England, SE1 9GF (the “Promoter”).
Wireless Group Limited, its affiliates, the program manufacturers and/or the Promoter might change or withdraw any aspect of a competitors, reward draw, vote or survey for factors beyond their affordable control, consisting of however not restricted to the unavailability of the vote, survey, competitors or reward draw entry platform prior to the closing date, or for strike, lock-out, labour conflict, health problem, disaster, natural catastrophe, unfavorable climate condition, war, riot, civil turmoil, mishap, public health issue in relation to prospective infection, epidemic or pandemic, harmful damage, fire, flood and/or storm, compliance with law or governmental order, guideline, guideline or instructions, breakdown of plant, equipment or transport. Wireless Group Limited, its affiliates, the program manufacturers and/or the Promoter are not accountable for any loss or damage triggered to you as an outcome of any of these incidents.