By Marc Williams
sixth June 2020,
10: 01 pm
Upgraded: sixth June 2020,
10: 07 pm
The UFC places on another huge occasion on Saturday night.
Dana White’s world of Mixed Martial Arts has actually handled to handle the issues of the coronavirus pandemic – continuing to place on programs regardless of having no fans in presence,
UFC schedule 2020: All significant approaching occasions including this weekend’s UFC 250
All you require to learn about the ‘video game altering’ location that will host UFC 250 card
do not miss out on
UFC 250: How to view Nunes vs Spencer this weekend
Tyson Fury dealing with EA Sports on brand-new computer game, however not Battle Night
Dana White reacts after Masvidal signs up with Jones in threatening to leave the UFC
Enjoy dressing space video of McGregor that makes his Aldo KO much more magnificent
How hard does Amanda Nunes strike? UFC ace’s KO power discussed by Tate, Holm and Zingano
Mike Tyson’s prospective resurgence challenger struck by cars and truck and shows gruesome injuries
MIND VIDEO GAMES
Bisping exposes what he stated to Rockhold right before vicious KO out at UFC 199
The female Mixed Martial Arts battle that set the bar for all others beginning with UFC 250
While much of the sporting calendar has actually been erased, the UFC has actually motored on and place on an awesome occasion at UFC 249 last month.
Now the business will raise a significant anniversary at UFC 250 in Las Vegas, where Amanda Nunes and Felicia Spencer will be the heading act.
It will occur behind-closed-doors at the UFC PINNACLE Center with the centerpiece arranged for 5am UK time on Sunday early morning.
There will be a complete card of action in Vegas and here’s who will be requiring to the Octagon.
UFC 250: Complete information
Date: Saturday, June 6 (Sunday early morning for UK fans)
Area: UFC PINNACLE Centre in Las Vegas
Presence: None – behind closed doors
Variety of battle: 12 are presently slated
Heading battle: Amanda Nunes vs. Felicia Spencer for Women’s Featherweight title
UK begin time: Centerpiece at 5am, prelims from 1am
UK TELEVISION Channel: BT Sport 1
Stream Online: UFC Battle Pass
BETFRED GET £30 FREE BET ON UFC 250
New clients just. T+Cs use. 18+. Please Gamble Responsibly.begambleaware.org.
UFC 250: Battle card
Main card (from 3am UK time, Sunday early morning)
- Amanda Nunes (c) vs. Felicia Spencer
- Raphael Assuncao vs. Cody Garbrandt
- Aljamain Sterling vs. Cory Sandhagen
- Eddie Wineland vs. Sean O’Malley
- Neil Magny vs. Anthony Rocco Martin
Prelims (from 1am UK time, Sunday early morning)
- Alex Caceres vs. Chase Hooper
- Ian Heinisch vs. Gerald Meerschaert
- Cody Stamann vs. Brian Kelleher
- Charles Byrd vs. Maki Pitolo
- Alex Perez vs. Jussier Formiga
- Alonzo Menifield vs. Devin Clark
- Evan Dunham vs. Herbert Burns
UFC 250: How to view
- You can view all of UFC 250 on BT Sport 1.
- The occasion is NOT a PPV card in the UK and can be accessed by all BT customers.
- If you have BT Sport or BT Broadband, you can stream by downloading the main app on your mobile, tablet, PC or video games console.
- All of the action will likewise be offered through UFC Battle Pass.